A very successful start up in the 5G market is urgently looking for a highly target driven IC Design Director
with expert level skills in Analog Mixed Signal IC Design for their design team in the Netherlands. You will get a substantial competitive salary package up to 200K - 250K Euro
on a reduced tax rate! The job location is the Netherlands.
Your background and attitude will qualify you as some one who will further develop and already successful product by for building and leading teams through the development of precision timing circuits. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, self-starting, leader adept at driving fast-moving design engineering teams and possessing excellent technical, managerial, and communications skills. The position will have significant exposure with opportunity for career growth. Your responsibilities outline as follows:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Lead a cross-functional IC Design team consisting of Analog, Mixed-Signal, Digital, Layout, CAD engineers, to develop precision timing solutions that address high- performance and ultra-low power applications
- Make products level decisions, including testability, manufacturing, cost, applications, and product support features/consideration
- Collaborate with Systems Engineering, Test Engineering, and Applications teams
- Partner with Customers, Marketing, and Sales to define products, roadmaps, and schedules to target and win key designs
- Recruitment responsibilities to develop the engineering team further
- Manage the engineering team to accomplish customer, schedule, and budget goals
- MS Degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering or equivalent field plus 10 years industry experience in Analog Mixed Signal IC Design in Frequency synthesis architecture/circuits, Voltage References, bias circuits, Switched capacitor or sampling circuits, high performance ADC and DACs, Linear regulators.
- 5+ years of proven experience in a technical leadership role
- Proven track record of designing and producing (in high volume) profitable complex mixed-signal chips
- Track record of planning and execution from Product Concept through Design Implementation, Tape-out, Sampling and production release.
- Proven track record at each stage of the following:
- Architecture development and feasibility studies
- Writing specifications at both system and block level
- Design partitioning for noise / power / area budgeting
- Detailed design and simulation of basic analog building blocks and one or more of the following: ADCs, DACs, Temperature Sensors, PLL, high-speed op amps, band gaps
- Knowledge of ultra-low phase-noise design, power supply noise considerations, device matching, parasitic extraction, signal integrity, ESD
- Supervision of layout and editing critical blocks
- Chip level design and verification of complex mixed-signal chips
- Chip validation, characterisation, qualification, release to production
- Ability to cross-correlate technical, marketing, productization, and operational aspects of a product and find optimal path to satisfy various aspects of a product
- Prior experience recruiting, building, and leading successful teams with proven record of building high performing teams
For the full job spec and to have an initial discussion about the role, please click APPLY NOW!