Digital IP Verification Engineer! Junior Level! New offices! City location! Global semiconductor company!
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for a Junior level Verification engineer to join a global leader in their brand-new offices in Edinburgh.
As the Verification Engineer you will join a pivotal leader in electronic design, with a portfolio of customers who deliver extraordinary electronic products from chips to boards to systems for the most dynamic market applications including consumer, hyperscale computing, 5G communications, automotive, aerospace industrial and health. Job Overview:
My clients high performing IP team in Scotland undertake a broad range of challenging Front-End design activities across IP Controller Design, Verification, Emulation, FPGA validation, Software Development and Quality Assurance.
As a member of the verification team, you will work on multiple phases of verification such as planning and strategy, testbench development and metric closure. You will also use industry leading edge verification tools and methodologies. Job Responsibilities include
Development of verification plans,
Development of block and top level System Verilog UVM testbenches and Ownership of metric closure for subsections of Controller IP. Job Qualifications:
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Microelectronics, or a related discipline.
- 2+ years’ experience in microelectronics/EDA industry
- Experience of System Verilog UVM and Metric Driven Verification
- Experience of Assertion Based Formal Verification
- Experience of AMBA, PCIE and DDR protocols
- Experience of Quality processes, such as ISO-26262
- Experience of RTL design
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.