IT Support Analyst (m/f/d)
For our client, a growing global company in semiconductor environment, I'm looking for an IT Support Analyst (m/f/d) in the south of Munich.
Our client provides a dynamic atmosphere and an excellent chance to develop yourself.
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish as an IT Support Analyst (m/f/d).
- Respond to IT Support requests and install and configure computer systems
- Analyse and solve hardware malfunctions, software and networking issues
- Track and manage support tickets
- Support on-boarding activities and configure equipment
- Support and maintain office file servers, office network and shared equipment
- Setting up accounts and access rights, mail and phones
- Maintain software inventory and asset
- Work closely with Finance, Operations Management and Design Engineers
- Bachelor in IT section or similar qualification
- Experience with Teams, WebEx, troubleshooting and supporting Linux (Unbutu/RedHat/CentOs)
- Acquirement with Microsoft Authenticator, multi factor authernticator and Cisco AnyConnect VPN client
- Experienced in PC deployment, PC imaging, and network service delivery
- Fluent English and elementary German skills
I'm looking forward to you application !