Inside Sales Representative - UK
A private held company in search for a positive, confident with passion for customer service to join their sales team based in Cambridgeshire.
As part of the sales team, the core responsibility is to support and execute business plans and sales strategies to maximise revenue growth, increase market share and position the company as a strategic supplier with the assigned customer base.
Suitable candidates will have strong communication skills and additional language highly advantageous. Overview:
- Provide quotations and input sale orders using CRM
- Deliver solutions or finds new opportunities for a positive customer experience utilising independent judgment and sales methodology
- Take ownership of incoming enquiries and follow up to ensure sales are maximised
- Responsible for accurate and timely forecasting of new business opportunities
- Manage customer order book
- Build and maintain relationship with both customers and suppliers
- Proven customer relationship management experience
- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Demonstrate commercial awareness
- Flexible and multitasker - ability to undertake several tasks simultaneously and manage them effectively.
- Full knowledge of Excel skills allowing for problem solving, formulas, analysis, formatting and manipulation of data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in Electronics component distribution is extremely advantageous
- Additional language desirable
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch with Fatima.