Job ID: 178534
Location: Remote, Sweden, Italy, Germany, France, Europe
Salary: €70,000-€90,000 plus bonus and benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Key Account Manager - Automotive - EMEA
Key Account Manager required for a leading wireless communications technology company. Products include semiconductor chips, modules and connectivity focused on providing solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT).
Suitable candidates will be degree qualified with extensive electronics and automotive sales experience, ideally managing large accounts. Broad technical knowledge of cellular, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and positioning products is a must.
With offices across Europe they are ideally looking for candidates located in France, Sweden or Italy. This is a home-based role with 30% travel across EMEA.
Salary is negotiable subject to experience, typically between €70,000-€90,000 plus uncapped bonus, typically around 25%. Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years of sales or account management experience within the semiconductor/electronics industry
- Degree qualified within Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject
- Experience working with automotive tier 1's and OEM's.
- Broad technical knowledge of cellular, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and positioning products
- Fluency in both English is a must, with an additional language such as French, German, Swedish or Italian.
- Flexible with a willingness to travel across Europe when required
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch with Dave Sharman.