An established Semiconductor company and University spin off in the data communication market with offices in Germany and Greece is looking for a Lead Analog IC Layout Engineer with the skills and experience to lead the Layout of Analog Mixed Signal IC's for advanced process nodes and FinFets at block and toplevel. 2 days home office can be provided and the position is based in Western Germany. Visa can be sponsored for the right candidate.
In your role as Lead Analog IC Layout Engineer you will be charged with the Layout implementation for full-custom digital and analog/mixed-signal modules and have the following responsibilities:
- Be responsible for Layout of analog Mixed signal IC's at block and toplevel for advanced processes below 20nm. Contribute and participate on the continuous improvement of an innovative and automated full-custom work-flow
- Work closely and cross-functional across different groups to support a successful and on-time product release
As the successful Lead Analog IC Layout Engineer you are industry degree qualified and have at least 5 - 7 years of experience in Analog IC Layout the following skills:
- Cadence design flow and full-custom EDA layout tools, in particular Virtuoso Layout and DRC / LVS / DFM check procedures,
- Experience in toplevel layout
- Python, TCL, Skill
- Experience in advanced process nodes is essential
- Circuit design, schematic entry and simulation experience is beneficial to your application
To learn more about this opportunity and to apply please click on APPLY NOW to speak to Ane about the role and your expertise based on your CV!