Looking for a new permanent position as Lead Analog IC Designer in a future oriented, sustainability focused company that offers flexible working and a great company culture in an international team? This might be for you!
A Semiconductor start-up in the energy harvesting field are expanding their team in the Netherlands and looking for an experienced Lead Analog Mixed Signal IC Designer with around 5-7 years industry experience in the power domain. Located in the design team in Delft you will technically lead a design to working on power management applications for RF energy harvesting. In your position as Lead Analog Mixed Signal IC Designer you will guide your team in the development of low-power Analog Mixed Signal IC’s from IC development specification to mass production preparation.
Your responsibilities include:
- Conduct feasibility studies for new product definitions
- Work out concept architectures
- Leading design mixed-signal, analog building blocks and digital circuits.
- Verify designs in the context of other blocks and product application
- Create layouts of critical blocks and / or support layout engineering
- Prepare validation and test plans
- Write documentation on your designs
- Support reviews of peer designs
- Maintaining the project plan for your activities and the team
- Support other disciplines like sales and marketing, test, validation, product engineer
As the successful lead Analog Mixed Signal IC Designer, you are at least masters qualified plus at least 5 years of experience in an Analog IC Design role with some experience leading projects or a small team of Engineers and the following skills:
- Advanced knowledge in analog circuit design and methodologies (minimising noise level of amplifiers, design of frequency stability of feedback loops, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of relation between layout and circuit performance
- Advanced knowledge of simulation tools to model and verify circuit performance
- Experience with main analog building blocks such as LDO, amplifier, power converters, etc.
- Strong technical writing skills (manuals, validation documents, etc)
- Team player, help others and request support if needed
- Ability to think on an abstract level in order to solve design challenges
- Strong communication skills and the ability to clearly explain design challenges
- Expert knowledge of MS Office tools
To apply and for more information, please click APPLY NOW!