Lead Field Applications Engineer – CPU/RISC-V – Remote
I am working with a leading RISC-V Manufacturer looking to hire a Lead Field Applications Engineer to join their growing U.S. team.
You will have the opportunity to ultimately lead and grow the Field Applications team whilst acting as customers lead technical point of contact and using your industry connections to help develop sales opportunities.
On offer is the chance to work with some of the leading big tech companies (think FANG), developing the next generation of GPU and Artificial Intelligence applications. Responsibilities
- Acting as the lead point of contact for customer troubleshooting/debugging
- Suggesting corrections/improvements and working with clients to design their new technologies
- Analysing and communicating market trends to R&D teams, assisting development of new product solution
- Utilise your contact networks to develop opportunities in the Automotive and A.I. industries
- Work closely alongside Sales teams in the U.S. to penetrate new industries and identify technical leads
- 5+ years Field Applications Experience
- Experience with GPU/CPU design experience (RISC-V knowledge is desirable)
- Knowledge of AI/Neural Networks
- Previous experience with the Automotive industry
- US Right to Work
Competitive Salary + Bonus on offer!
If you are interested in this Lead Field Applications Engineering role then do not hesitate to contact James at IC Resources!