As the Lead Hardware Engineer you will have the exciting opportunity to lead a new team working on modem hardware, you will be offered the opportunity to relocate to the UAE with all expenses covered as well as an attractive salary and benefits package which includes accommodation costs and schooling fees covered if required.
The Lead Hardware Engineer position takes responsibility for managing the design from concept through to analysis and defining qualification/test plans.
To be successful you will ideally have past experience managing a team of engineers and must have technical knowledge in the following:
- Knowledge in wireless or satellite communication systems
- Experience with Mixed Signal design
- Ideally you will have experience with modem architecture, design, and verification
- Experience with PCB layout tools such as EAGLE PCB or Mentor Graphics
- Knowledge of FPGA technology
If you are interested in discussing the position further, please contact Emily Wright @ IC Resources