Exciting opportunity for a Lead SoC Architect – based in Eindhoven – visa sponsored if required
Our client has created the world’s fastest Artificial Intelligence processor technology for machine vision. In just a few years, they have expanded globally, and are revolutionising industrial AI. For their silicon development team in Eindhoven, they now seek a Lead SoC Architect to drive SoC development, and guide the ASIC design team.
As the Lead SoC Architect you will:
Requirements for the role include:
- Generate the roadmap for different families of Artificial Intelligence SoCs
- Guide the silicon development team, taking into account IPs, on-chip networks, processors and interfaces
- Working with the tooling teams, as well as internal and external application teams
- M.Sc minimum in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar field
- At least a decade of experience within digital SoC design on advanced silicon nodes
- Proven experience of designs for applications such as imaging / video processing / machine learning
- Prior leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience architecting end-to-end solutions, consisting of both software and hardware would be particularly useful
Here you can be proud to join a fast-growing, forward-thinking company that is actively helping to make industries greener. If you are looking for an intriguing new challenge, with the stimulation of working alongside multidisciplinary and brilliant professionals, enquire today for details.
A very competitive salary and benefits package is on offer, together with visa sponsorship and relocation assistance where required.
The Netherlands has been ranked as the number one country in the world for work-life balance, and Eindhoven, with its relaxed, safe and laid-back atmosphere offers a long list of reasons to make it one of the top cities to live in Europe.