This is a fantastic opportunity for a Lead SoC Architect to join one of the world’s most successful Semiconductor firms, based in Bristol.
Our client is a reputable market-leader in automotive Semiconductor technology. Their technology is helping to make the world safer, cleaner and greener. With strong expansion they have multiple opportunities available, including a Lead SoC Architect. This role will involve:
- Focusing on the latest generation of microprocessor technology for the automotive industry
- Defining scalable SoC architecture solutions for novel automotive platforms
- Guiding component architects, ASIC designers, verification and physical implementation teams to ensure feature and performance fulfilment
- Driving innovation in the area of microcontroller platform and SoC architecture
The successful Lead SoC Architect will have:
- A BSc/MSc/PhD in Electronic Engineering or similar
- At least a decade of experience within SoC design and architecture
- Deep knowledge of high-performance embedded compute architectures, multi-core subsystems and related memory hierarchies
- Strong knowledge of bus protocols, such as AMBA, AHB, AXI, ACE
- A background working in the automotive domain
- Excellent communication skills in English
You can expect to find a positive, inspiring work environment, with a clear ladder for career development; there are many opportunities for technical experts as well as paths into management.
Visa sponsorship and relocation assistance can be provided.