Machine Learning Engineer
This Machine Learning Engineer opportunity is based in London, UK. An excellent opportunity to join a company developing video based AI systems that is being used across different sectors, including but not limited to; retail, security, healthcare. The successful candidate will most likely be able to be in the office 2/3 days per week, however we can consider fully remote from within the UK if the match is right. Primary responsibilities
- Working alongside 2 others with expertise in vision-based machine learning techniques
- Designing and implementing computer vision models for object detection, tracking etc.
- Reading the latest CV/ML publications, prototyping and implementing as code
What’s on offer?
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science, AI, Computer Vision or similar
- 1-4 years of relevant industry experience
- Development of computer vision models for image classification and object detection
- Training of various Neural Networks
- TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Stock Options
- Pension plan
This is a great opportunity for a MSc/PhD educated Machine learning Engineer with 1-4 years’ industry experience. Please apply now for immediate consideration and speak with Chris Wyatt at IC Resources who is recruiting for this position.