Machine Learning Research Scientist
This Machine Learning Engineer vacancy is based in Oxford, UK within the R&D department of our client; a well-funded start-up developing next generation imaging technology. Primary responsibilities
- R&D of ML frameworks for imaging applications
- Prototyping Neural Networks
- Developing Computer Vision algorithms
What’s on offer?
- MSc (+ 3 years research) or PhD in Computer Science focused on deep neural networks
- Experience designing custom neural networks from scratch
- Strong mathematics
- Python programming
- PyTorch or TensorFlow
- £55k+ base
- 25 days’ holiday
- Hybrid and flexible working model
This is a great opportunity for a MSc or PhD educated Machine Learning Research Scientist. Please apply now for immediate consideration and speak with Chris Wyatt at IC Resources who is recruiting for this position in Oxford, UK.