Machine Learning Research Scientist
I am seeking a Machine Learning Research Scientist with strengths in python programming to join a well-funded start-up driven to advance humanity to the next stage of personal computing, by creating a world where everyone has their own non-invasive brain-computer interface device. Think of the possibilities! You’ll be joining at an exciting stage of growth alongside a renowned team in the making (think Cambridge, Oxford, Imperial) doing brain-interface hardware, software and brain R&D.
Please note this position can be based on-site, hybrid or fully remote from within the UK. Primary responsibilities
- Design advanced machine learning algorithms for BCI’s
- Translating cutting-edge machine learning research to design novel decoders for classifying features from time-series data
- Implementing neural network models in Python
What’s on offer?
- MSc or PhD in a relevant discipline such as Computer Science, Deep Learning, Neuroscience
- At least 2+ years of industry experience with Python programming and use of associated libraries such as PyTorch, TensorFlow
- Implementing code for deep neural networks
- Experience with neural signals will be beneficial but not required
- Competitive salaries
- Share options
This is a great opportunity for a MSc or PhD educated Machine Learning Research Scientist. Please apply now for immediate consideration and speak with Chris Wyatt at IC Resources who is recruiting for this position in London or remote, UK.