Marketing Communications Manager
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Communications Manager
to join a start-up satellite communications company, who are investing heavily and looking to grow by up to 30 people over the next 12 months.
Suitable candidates will have experience working within the Satellite Communications (Satcom) industry and have the ability to own and manage the companies marketing activities. This is a standalone role that will involve you wearing many hats due to this being a start-up company, however this will be a very rewarding position with the chance to grow a team and ultimately take on a more senior role within the company.
This person will be given the freedom to create innovative marketing material and campaigns, and be pivotal in developing the companies brand. You will develop online and offline channels, and to identify and communicate with potential customers.
This position is based in Central London and will require you to work 4 days a week in the office, with one day a week from home. Marcomms Manager Requirements:
- Solid track record as a marcomms professional in the satcom industry
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or other related field (or equivalent experience)
- SEO knowledge, Google Analytics, etc
- Experience of managing and participating in tradeshows
- Experience of managing the main social media channels and company website
- Experience with the various associated software packages (WordPress, Office, Powerpoint, SAP, etc)
- Excellent English writing skills and an understanding of technology “jargon”.
This is a new and exciting opportunity that offers full autonomy and the chance to forge a long-term career with many opportunities for progression into senior management roles.
For more information or to apply for this exciting opportunity with a global leader, please do not hesitate to get in touch, Dave Sharman at IC Resources.