Micro-Sensor Mechanical Engineer – Bay Area
I’m working with a small U.S. based start-up, who are developing the next generation of MEMS sensors. They are currently looking to hire a Mechanical Engineer based around the Bay Area.
You will have a background with Micro-sensors and join the team through the full sensor design process from characterisation to validation to debugging/testing. Responsibilities
- Integration/Implementation of sensors into customer systems (Fluid/Temperature)
- Develop fluid mechanic and heat transfer models to accurately simulate and optimise designs
- Develop clean and detailed reports with quantifiable and accurate date to feedback to engineering and R&D divisions
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar position (MEMS/Microsensor design/implementation)
- Ideally flow sensors
- Good working knowledge of Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer
- Labview experience
- CAD/Design Tools e.g. SOLIDWORKS
- Relevant degree (Mechanical Engineering or Other Engineering Disciplines)
Competitive Salary + Options available!
If you are interested in this Mechanical Engineering position then don’t hesitate to reach out to James at IC Resources.