Molecular Biologist - NGS
The Molecular Biologist will work for an established company in London innovating NGS instrumentation and novel amplification platforms.
The role will consist of
Required knowledge and skills
- Performing PCR and isothermal amplification
- Experience with in vitro diagnostics
- Carry out electrochemical measurement using microelectrode arrays
- Analyse results data and recommend novel approaches.
- The Molecular Biologist will ideally have a background in DNA sequencing.
- You will be a self-motivated team player with good communication skills.
If you have experience in the above, please make this clear in your CV.
For more information or to apply for the Molecular Biologist vacancy, please contact Chris Moffatt at IC Resources.