Job ID: 179861
Location: Remote, Remote, Dresden, Saxony, Germany, Europe
Salary: Flexible working location + travel
Job Type: Permanent
Our international semiconductor operations consultancy is currently searching for a Project Manager to oversee completion of projects and to deliver results to customers. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience working at semiconductor frontend (Fabs) or backend (Assy & Test) factories with proven experience in improving shop floor performance, a strong project execution attitude is expected. The PM will be able to create a plan of action to deliver concrete results which will consider a fixed timeline and evaluated risks. The Project Manager should also have experience managing people, driving client teams to deliver results and be an effective leader and communicator. Work location will vary depending on the projects running and flexibility with travel will be required.
Required skills for the Operations Project Manager will include:
- Strong semiconductor operational experience within a fab/assembly environment
- Excellent production management and leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to be flexible with working location
- Bachelor's or Masters in microelectronics engineering degrees or industrial engineering
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.