The Silicon Photonics Engineer is required for a start-up company in Leeds working on solving quantum computing via Photonics. Your key tasks will consist of:
Required knowledge and skills
- Design Silicon Photonic components and circuits
- Optical modeling for performance evaluation
- Optical characterization of the manufactured optical components.
The start-up is very well funded and there are great opportunities to progress as the company grows.
- PhD Photonics
- Excellent knowledge of Lumerical FDTD for Simulation
- Excellent communication skills in English
For more information or to apply for the Silicon Photonics Engineer vacancy, please contact Chris Moffatt at IC Resources.