IC Resources are currently working with a client in Belgium who require a freelance Physical Designer to assist with a project starting in January. If the below is of interest to yourself or someone in your network please get in touch.
- Implementation of available RTL architecture to sign-off: synthesis, SDC, power-planning, CTS, floorplanning, P&R, STA
- LVS/DRC verifications and GDSII export of final design
- Performing formal and physical verification (LVS/DRC) as well as executing static timing and crosstalk/noise analysis and timing closure concepts. Responsible for clock domain crossing verification.
- Plan, track, and report for Physical implementation related tasks.
Required knowledge and skills
- Expert on cadence and/or synopsys digital backend design flow.
- Experience with Unix environment and shell programming/scripting (C-shell, Tcl, Perl, Python).
- Familiar with mixed-signal designs.
Duration of the assignment minimum 3 months
Desired start date and work regime January 2021