Our client, one of the world’s most impressive Semiconductor companies is recruiting for a Digital Physical Design Engineer to join them in Austria.
Situated in one of Austria’s most desirable, pleasant towns, the role offers the chance for a Digital Physical Design Engineer to join our client’s successful Security IC Division and be responsible for setting up the layout flow, floorplanning, Place & Route, timing analysis, CTS, power routing and layout verification before hand-over to mask house. This company really invests in its employees, offering a wide range of training and development opportunities and generous packages.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- A degree (Bachelors / Masters / PhD) in Electronics or similar field
- Several years’ experience within Digital Physical Design / Digital Backend Design
- Expertise within Place & Route (P&R) and power routing
- Plenty of motivation and enthusiasm to learn
- Fluent English language skills
You can expect a very good work-life balance, generous relocation assistance to help you move to Austria and settle in, as well of course as a competitive salary and full benefits package including sabbatical for long-term employees.
Living in Austria offers a very high quality of life, with many social, educational, health and economic benefits.
For more details contact Caroline Pye @ IC Resources