Physical Design Engineer- Cork
I am looking for Physical Design Engineers of all levels to come and join the team in Cork. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a Global Semiconductor company who specialise in Wireless connectivity. You will be joining a pre-existing team and help complete all phases of the Physical Design flow whilst using the latest CMOS technologies.
- Work on the Physical Design execution and integration of IP into the SoC
- Work closely with the RTL design team to understand design in context of Physical design timing closure
- Work closely with the DFT team to understand DFT design
- Enabling low power implementation methods
- Developing new scrips/ flows to improve PD flow
- Experience and knowledge of tools for physical design implementation in advanced technologies like 28nm, 20nm and 14nm CMOS.
- Knowledge of entire PD flow
- Understanding of Floorplanning, Placement, CTS, P&R
- Good understanding of Primetime STA tool and timing closure methodologies
- Understanding of power grid, clock tree, and low-power reduction implementation methods
- Understanding of Physical Verification, Conformal Low Power (CLP), IR drop analysis, Formal Verification
As a top company my client offers flexible working from home options, medical insurance, salary stock and performance related bonus.
For more information on this role or other please contact Jordan Browne at IC-Resources - 01189073075.