Physical Design Engineer – Barcelona or Milan
I am looking for Physical Design Engineers of all levels to come and join my client in Barcelona. This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global company who develop ICs to a huge range of markets including cloud computing, consumer, and automotive. They are now looking to expand the team so now is an excellent time to join. As a Physical Design Engineer, you will work across all aspects of Physical Design, designing products that are used in power management and mixed signal functions.
Tasks would include:
- Responsible for physical design, development, & verification of digital / mixed-signal IC’s
- Floorplan, PnR, STA, DRC to closure
- Work closely with the analog and digital teams
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years Physical Design experience
- Good written/verbal communication English skills
- Knowledge of ASIC development processes
- Experience with programming/ scripting languages e.g Perl or TCL
- Experience coding with Verilog or System Verilog
For more information on this role or others then please contact Jordan Browne at IC Resources – 01189073075.