Physical Design Engineer – UK, Germany, Switzerland, or Denmark
I am looking for a Physical Design Engineer to come and join my client at any 1 of their 4 sites. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Physical Design Engineer to come and join the team. My client is a start-up who already have several sites across the Globe and are looking for some experienced Physical Design Engineers to come and join the team at one of these locations. They specialise on high-speed bus transfer in wireless communications and are already challenging established tech giants within the industry.
- Good understanding of RTL To GDS implementation flow
- Experience in TCL, Shell, Python etc
- Experience in tape out procedure
- Experience in DFT methodologies
Responsibilities would include:
- Timing Constraints development, timing constraints validation, signoff Static Timing Analysis and full chip & block-level timing closure
- Synthesis, floor-panning, place & route, clock tree synthesis, physical verification
- Work closely with the other teams in the business
For more information on this role or others then please contact Jordan Browne at IC Resources – 01189073075.