Based in Milan a new opportunity has become available for a Power Applications and Systems Engineer
to join a world-renowned organisation who are going through a period of growth.
The Power Applications and Systems Engineer
will focus on developing and bringing to market high-efficiency DC-DC voltage regulators for cloud infrastructure.
In a multi-disciplinary team, you will collaborate closely with the business unit lead and will have the following responsibilities:
- Working with customers to understand and solve technical problems by defining innovative power management products and techniques
- Provide application leadership while individually contributing to validation of new products
- Work with marketing to translate customer requirements
- Provide technical collateral such as data sheets, evaluation boards, user manuals, system level models (SIMPLIS/SPICE) and application notes.
To be considered for this Power Applications and Systems Engineer
you will need to be degree educated in Electronics or Electrical Engineering with a proven background in power electronics and the following:
- Working knowledge of design and simulation tools such as Simplis, Pspice, Mathcad, Orcad and Allegro
- Technical background in the area of power management, DC-DC power conversion Experience in multiphase VR applications and power MOSFETs is a plus
If this Power Applications and Systems Engineer
vacancy is of interest, then please apply with an up-to-date CV and contact information.