This is an opportunity for an Analog IC Design Lead to join a fast growing semiconductor company based in the vibrant city of Dublin, Ireland. Cork is also available as a location.
In this role you will be involved in technical leadership for the production of high quality mixed signal, low power, ICs using industry best practice methods for design, verification and test. You will be leading a cross-functional team to deliver next generation IC products from concept to volume production and will work with IC product managers to generate product specifications for future low power roadmap products.
- Working with the team on IC requirements and product definition
- Mentor junior engineers and to share IC skills/experience with other members of the team
- Maintain the IC specification and supporting documentation
- Drive the IC floorplan, package, IO ring. ESD strategy and top-level power management
- Work with teams from all disciplines (analog, digital, backend, packaging)
- Ensure the IC follows best practice for design and testability (DFM, DFT, production test access etc.)
- Ensure that designs follow industry standard design flows, verification techniques
- Create the necessary design and product documentation.
- Drive Design reviews and tapeout signoff meetings for spec compliance
Industry degree qualified the successful Analog IC Design Technical Lead will have established experience Analog IC Design leadership along with a proven track record of project/product development and release.
Experience is required in Analog and ideally Digital IC design flows, with experience in Power Management (PMIC) and low power IC modelling and design techniques in CMOS 40nm or less.
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills are required along with strong communication skills in English.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply and find out more.