Leading licensor of Signal processing platforms and AI processors! Principal ASIC Engineer – Bristol
I am looking for a Principal level ASIC Design Engineer to join my client’s team in the heart of Bristol.
There ultra-low power IPs do AI, vision, sound, communication and connectivity include DSP based platforms for 5G baseband processing in handsets, base stations and cellular IoT devices, advanced imaging, computer vision and deep learning for any camera enabled device! Responsibilities:
- Writing micro-architecture specifications of modules.
- RTL Verilog coding of modules. Writing design assertions.
- Support of verification teams in coverage closure and the debug of modules and sub-systems.
- Work with cross functional teams – Architecture, Verification, BE and SW.
- Minimum 2.1 Honours degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- 6+ years of experience in digital ASIC design, RTL coding (Verilog/VHDL, SVA) and coverage closure.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
Any desirable skills would include; expertise in the design of processors, memory sub-systems, AMBA bus systems, experience with SOC design and Experience in state of the art verification techniques, including assertion-based, constrained random and metric-driven verification.
As a top company they offer excellent salaries, RSU’s, bonus schemes and a clear career path.