This is a chance to join a successful multi national company at their new design centre in Milan, Italy.
This new and exciting requirement exists for a Principal Analog and Mixed-signal IC design engineer with direct experience in switching regulator design. In this role you will lead architecture and technology decisions as well as design complex Analog/Mixed Signal, and Digital circuits. You will have proven capability in designing Analog and Mixed-Signal blocks with CMOS, BICMOS, and BCD technologies for use in switching regulator systems and other power management functions.
You must have a proven track record of releasing complex Mixed Signal power management products along with a deep understanding of Analog/Mixed Signal design techniques in .18u and below. An understanding of packaging technologies and layout tradeoffs are also required.
Other responsibilities include:
- Make decisions on process technology and choose the best transistor level design architecture circuits used in switch mode power supply ICs
- Interface with a global team including process, test, product, application, project managers and engineers to help bringing new products from concept to release to production
- Perform design feasibility analysis and schedule prediction
- Design reviews and product development reports
- Validation and debug of product designs
Industry degree qualified the successful Principal Analog IC Design Engineer will have 10+ years of relevant industry experience in Analog design and a proven record of successfully released Power Management products.
A good knowledge of bipolar, BiCMOS, and BCD circuit design techniques is of interest as well as proven experience in designing amplifiers, oscillators, bandgap references, LDOs, DACs, ADCs, switched capacitor circuits. A strong understanding of large power transistor (bipolar and DMOS) design, layout and control systems is required. Expertise in various switch-mode power conversion topologies is a plus.
You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as a strong passion for Analog IC Design.
Contact Leon at IC Resources to apply today.