Are you looking for a stable job in a sunny beach location within Europe? Well look no further!
We have a new opportunity for a well-established company located close to Cannes on the sunny and highly desired South Coast of France.
You will be joining a large design centre working within the Mixed Signal IP department who are currently looking for a Senior/Principal Analog IC Designer that can own a wide range of tasks from IP design to IP architecture for their microcontroller/wireless products.
In this role you will be in charge of designing blocks for a wide variety of domains including advanced power management (DC-DC converters and LDOs) and PMIC (power management) experience is of high interest for this position. You will also be working on high accuracy reference & monitors (Bandgap & current reference, oscillators, POR) and Analog & Mixed Signal processing (filters, amplifiers, ADC, DAC, (RF PLLs, RF LNAs).
Other responsibilities include:
- Working in close partnership with design architects, Digital and Analog designers in order to propose optimal architecture in terms of area, power consumption, performance & budget
- Advise on the best design & architectural choices according to marketing requirements
- Writing Analog and Mixed-Signal verification plans
- Participating in the design bring-up and product validation at the lab
- Work closely with digital, verification, test and validation engineers to support both pre-silicon and post-silicon activities
The successful Analog IC Design Engineer will have a minimum of 8 years experience in Analog and Mixed-Signal IC Design with the ability to present and discuss aspects related to Analog architecture, design and verification.
Other requirements include:
- Experience in CMOS technologies and typical analog CMOS circuit design techniques.
- Good knowledge in the design process from product/IP definition to production
- Working knowledge of state-of-the-art EDA tools: Cadence design suite
- Experience in configuration database management
You will be joining an international team so fluent English & good communication skills is essential. Knowledge of the French language is an advantage but not essential. The site is a friendly work environment with development opportunities and an attractive salary and bonus plan.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply and learn more about this unique opportunity.