A successful and very well established Semiconductor company and supplier of the automotive sector is looking for a Principal Analog Mixed Signal IC Designer to join their team
an be responsible for complex ASIC development projects, in particular for the technical coordination from the acquisition phase to series release. Home office can be discussed for the right candidate as long as based in Germany!
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- You will develop completely new, analogue functions for ASIC circuit blocks,
- You will be responsible for complex ASIC development projects, in particular for the technical coordination from the acquisition phase to series release.
- Coordination of solutions and procedures in the project, in the team, with customers and system architects.
- Development of concepts, implement circuits, analyse the technical requirements and integrate modules into innovative automotive ASICs.
- Responsibility for content-related structuring of the task in work packages, define and implement them with your design team.
- Supervision of internal and external project partners in the field of integrated circuit development in order to ensure that modules are provided on time, according to function and integration, and to monitor development progress.
As the successful Principal Analog IC Designer you have the following qualifications and skills:
- Completed university degree (master/diploma/doctorate) in electrical engineering (preferably with a focus on semiconductor technology) or comparable plus at least 5 years of professional experience in the field of ASIC development, preferably in the automotive sector, knowledge of modern ASIC design methods, experience with analog or mixed-signal design, sound knowledge of analog circuit technology with a focus on e.g. Gate driver stages, LDOs, charge pump, current sensing circuit, GPIO, voltage reference, PMIC
For more information and to apply, click APPLY NOW to be contacted for an initial conversation based on your CV.