Application Engineer – Thames Valley
I am looking for a Senior Engineer to come and join my client, a Global leading Semiconductor company who is now looking for an Application Engineer to come and join the team. This is an exciting opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies on ASIC implementation specializing in a range of areas including, CPU and automotive at advanced technology nodes. This role would best suit Digital Design Engineer who is now looking for new challenges in their role.
Responsibilities would include:
- Support customers at the leading edge of IC/ASIC design
- Participate in support visits at customer sites
- Deliver customer training classes
- Develop skills/knowledge to become a product specialist, able to provide expert consultancy and work directly on customer IC/ASIC design projects.
- Provide technical support to sales team to identify opportunities to proliferate Cadence products.
- Deliver technical presentations to all levels within an organization
- Education: BEng in electronic engineering or equivalent with at least 4 years relevant industry experience
- Languages: Fluent in English
- Experience in Verilog/VHDL Hardware Description Languages
- Experience with IC Digital Implementation tools
- Prepared to travel and work at customer sites throughout Europe
For more information on this role or others then please contact Jordan Browne.