Join the world’s leading developer of ultra-low power GPU IP cores as a Principal GPU Hardware Architect. This role can be based in Bristol, Cambridge or London - some home working is also an option.
The Principal GPU Hardware Architect will have a hugely influential role and be responsible for defining the strategy and roadmap for the next edition of market-leading GPUs. Working closely with the senior leadership team, the Principal GPU Hardware Architect will have a pivotal role in defining the technical direction of the whole company, and deliver the architecture of the company’s next-gen GPUs.
The successful candidate will be:
- Degree-qualified, with a MSc in Electronic Engineering
- An experienced ASIC expert, with at least 10 years’ experience within industry
- An expert within GPU Hardware Architecture
- Very knowledgeable in low power design techniques
- An excellent problem solver and communicator
You can expect plenty of technical challenge and a great team work environment. A highly competitive salary is on offer together with bonus and benefits. Visa sponsorship and relocation assistance can also be provided.
For more details about this Principal GPU Hardware Architect opportunity, contact Caroline Pye at IC Resources.