Due to the continued growth of my client, I am seeking on their behalf a Principal Power Electronics Engineer
who will work on systems-level architectures for semiconductor devices most notably gate drivers such as MOSFETs.
The Principal Power Electronics Engineer
will be responsible for the ongoing development of power integrated circuits with particular emphasis on the Automotive market.
- Understanding customer issues and influencing technical/engineering decisions, including future product development decisions
- Defining and specifying new semiconductor products and product concepts
- Promotion and presentation of technology and products to customers
- Education of customers and field staff on products and features
- Communicating market trends and competitive information
- Developing datasheets, application notes, demo boards, training materials, reference design
The successful Principal Power Electronics Engineer
will have a degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering alongside a proven background in Power Electronics and a good understanding of power device gate drivers such as MOSFETs.
Other desired skills include
- Automotive industry experience, including knowledge of automotive systems and requirements
- Automotive safety experience
- Semiconductor knowledge
- Experience in semiconductor lab evaluation
If this Principal Power Electronics Engineer
vacancy is of interest then please apply with an up to date CV and contact information.