Our international client is currently searching for a Principal Process Engineer to be responsible for developing, improving and tracking process modules for photonic devices. Developing silicon photonics process modules will be an important part of the role as well as co-ordinating fab activities with outsourced partners and analysing results from process trials. Driving problem solving activities will be required as well as communicating status schedules to teams and management.
Required skills for the Principal Process Engineer will include:
- Strong hands-on silicon process experience
- Key wafer fab process knowledge including Lithography, etch, implant, CMP etc
- Process development and integration experience
- Strong communication skills
- Masters in related science or technology field
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.