Our exciting new start-up client is currently searching for a Principal Reliability Engineer to be responsible for managing and interacting with subcontractors for the reliability and qualification of new semiconductor devices. The role will involve developing reliability stress testing programs as well as working to JEDEC standards to drive qualification programs forward.
Required skills for the Principal Reliability Engineer will include:
- Strong semiconductor reliability/qualification experience
- Quality and failure analysis knowledge
- Power device knowledge beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc Electronics or equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.