An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Principal level Verification engineer in my clients Product Development Team.
Based in the beautiful city of Edinburgh, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful group and take ownership of all aspects of digital verification, work on complex verification subsystems and contribute towards improvements in methodology.
As a top company they offer a great package including superb benefits and a competitive salary. Responsibilities
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Leading teams of verification engineers to deliver thoroughly verified ICs
- Create reliable and reusable testbench for complex subsystems and ICs
- Participate in verification Expert Groups and contribute to the digital verification methodology discussions
- Hands-on project design/verification involvement
- Degree or equivalent in Electronics/Computer Science or other related discipline
- Metric driven verification - Verification planning, requirements extraction - Directed and constrained random verification - Functional and code coverage analysis
- SystemVerilog, UVM/OVM
- Scripting experience with Ruby, sh/csh, TCL, Make, Perl
- Debugging skills - RTL - Testbench, OOP - Gate level (including SDF)
- Power aware verification (using CPF/UPF)
- Formal verification and verification qualification techniques
For a confidential discussion and more details please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources