A leading Semiconductor company is looking for a Senior Analog IC Designer for their battery management team in Austria where you will contribute to the development of new automotive applications for lower fossil fuel consumption and carbon dioxide emissions through improved battery management systems! You will be in charge of design and define smart isolate gate drivers for power semiconductors (IGBT, SiC, GaN).
In this position as Principal or Senior Analog IC Designer you will have the following skills and responsibilities:
- Strong expertise in high voltage analog design, including design for ESD & EMC robustness.
- Proven experience with IC in one of the following domains: Power Management, High Voltage design, DC/DC converters, motor driving.
- Experience with cross functional teams and good communication skills to operate in a global environment with multiple partners in Europe and Asia.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
- Fluency in English language both oral and written.
- Knowledge of the Cadence IC tools, modelling tools like Matlab or System C.
- Experience in traceability requirements of the V-cycle (DOORS NG tool or equivalent) will be considered as a plus
International applicant will be considered depending on skills, EU based candidates will be considered with priority. Work location is Graz in Austria and salary depends on experience.
For more information and to apply, please contact Ane by clicking on APPLY NOW!