This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality Manager or Quality Lead to take the next step in their career as the Quality Director. You will be joining a successful start-up developing and building battery management systems for automotive application. You will lead and build your own team to push this company forward. You will be a key contact for driving continuous improvement in the quality and reliability for the company.
Offering an attractive salary and open career progression, it’s an exciting opportunity to join an exciting role as Quality Director, giving you the opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading automotive OEMS. Responsibilities:
Your Profile & Requirements:
- Build and manage a high performing quality team supporting this company’s portfolio
- Drive DFM and DFR practices in a stage-gate NPI process
- Work directly with suppliers to ensure compliance of supplied materials
- Manage customer relationships as well as being the main point of contact for quality issues
- Lead failure investigation and corrective action for customer related failures, and facilitate customer quality & reliability interactions
- Experience with problem solving methodology such as Six-Sigma Black Belt, 8D, GPS etc.
- Experience in customer quality
- Knowledge and experience on the quality standards of ISO9001 & IATF16949
- Ability to build and lead a quality team
- Prebuilt relationships with Tier 1 OEMs
If you would like to know more on this Quality Director role, please feel free to contact Jordan @ IC Resources.