As the Quality Control Inspector, you will be responsible for ensuring that incoming components meet the relevant quality standard and maintained until the product is delivered to the customer.
You will perform inspections on random samples, identify defects and report these back to the department lead.
It will be your job to ensure that a quality product is ready to be delivered to their customer.
As well as having experience with the above, as the Quality Control Inspector you will need to have the following experience:
- Questioning the nature of defects while providing future solutions
- Alerting the Quality Assurance department of ongoing problems and delivering resolutions
- Inspecting raw materials to ensure consistency and integrity
- Filling out and maintaining proper paperwork
- Complying with any and all standards, internal policies and legal regulations that apply to the finished product
If you are interested in discussing this position further, please contact Emily Wright @ IC Resources