This is an exciting role as Quality Manager for an established and growing company. You will be responsible to manage dealing with customer quality audits, maintain certifications and improve business performance.
Offering an attractive salary and career progression, it’s a great opportunity to join the role as Quality Manager. Responsibilities:
Your Profile & Requirements:
- Act as primary quality representative for external customers and responsibly for continually improving customer satisfaction and feedback.
- Enhancing processes and procedures
- Deal with and maintain certification audits
- Report monthly to the senior management team
- Background in automotive quality.
- Experience with semiconductor and PCBs.
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Willing to travel to Asia once a year, and within Europe 4/5 times a year.
If you would like to know more on this Quality Manager, please feel free to contact Jordan @ IC Resources.