An innovative technology company working on quantum technology is looking for an RF Engineer to join their team in Delft.
As an RF Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- RF Design.
- Design of microwave PCBs.
- PCB schematic capture and layout.
- Designing test plans.
- RF modelling and simulation.
- Supporting external production houses.
The key skills needed for the RF Engineer position are:
- Experience of analog and digital PCB design.
- Experience using test equipment such as network analysers, spectrum analysers and oscilloscopes.
- Experience using AWR, or similar, for simulation.
- An understanding of the full RF signal chain.
If you are interested in applying for the RF Engineer vacancy or would like further information, please contact Lucy Edmondson.