I am working with my client, looking for an RF Engineer to join their team in the outer skirts of Rotterdam. Your office space will be based in the canal-ringed city, of Delft. Rich with history and just under an hour from the Capital you are in the perfect location to explore the rest of Holland's famous culture.
My client strives for a diverse and equal workplace. Building a team that encourages all backgrounds, perspectives, cultures, skills, and experience. Their wide range of benefits include:
- 30 days of annual leave + holiday allowance.
- Friday lunches and company-sponsored retreats.
- A modern, open office with access to all company-owned facilities.
- Opportunities to travel all over the globe for conferences, partnerships, and customer visits.
- Day to day surrounded by like-minded, highly skilled engineers, designers, scientists, and physicists.
- Opportunities to further progress your education and career.
As an RF Engineer in this role, you would be expected to design and test the various PCBs in the system. You will analyse measurement data using Python and need to be capable of writing low-level drivers in C to communicate with the various ICs in the design. You will also assist in the outsourcing of the production and testing of the hardware. Furthermore, you will assist in the certification process for my client's products.
In this position as an RF Engineer, you will need at least 3 years of experience in an R&D Environment working on:
- PCB design (analog and digital)
- Low-noise and low-drift electronic design
- High-speed digital design
- Signal integrity validation
- Hardware testing, debugging and verification
To hear more about this position as an RF Engineer, please contact Zac at IC Resources.