This is a unique opportunity to join a world leading multi-national company at their growing design centre based in Cork, Ireland. Cork is fast becoming one of Europe’s busiest locations for Semiconductor companies and offers a great chance to live in a vibrant city and experience Ireland at it’s best.
This role offers flexible work options (from within Ireland) tailored to employee’s needs. These include a combination of work from home and working in their brand new, state of the art office in Cork.
In this role you will be responsible for definition, design and development of complex radio frequency integrated circuits in complex SoC’s and discrete RFIC’s. You will be performing radio signal path and circuit topology analysis and detailed transistor-level design of highly-integrated transceivers and associated blocks for wireless applications, 4G, 5G, WLAN, BT and GPS standards using advanced process technologies. You will utilise complex analysis, simulation, engineering and mathematical principles to compose algorithm structures to solve problems and will assess processing requirements and select devices to meet requirements.
- Determine circuit-level specs based on system-level requirements.
- Develop module-level architecture and design of complex blocks.
- Use advanced RFIC engineering practices to resolve complex architecture and design problems.
- Runs complex simulations to determine how circuits perform.
- Collaborate with layout engineers to generate the layout of circuits.
- Review block-level test plans.
- Ensure that bugs are fully analyzed; help to resolve internal and end-customer issues.
- Contribute to conversations to generate new ideas for next generation RFICs.
Good communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment is required for this role.
This is an opportunity to join a highly successful and stable company working on leading edge technologies in advanced process nodes across a range of applications. A number of positions exist ranging in seniority. Competitive salary and a superior benefits list is on offer!
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply.