Regional Sales Manager - Electronics - Toulouse
Regional Sales Manager required for a unique distributor and manufacturer of semiconductor components.
You will be responsible for developing sales business plans and strategies to maximise revenue growth, increase market share, and position the company as a strategic supplier at key customers across Spain, Portugal and France.
To qualify for this position you will have a consultative approach to sales with a strong track record of sales/business development success within the semiconductor industry.
This is an office based role, with some home working available. You would be expected to travel between 40%-60% of your time. Regional Sales Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of technical sales or account management experience within the semiconductor industry
- Degree qualified within Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject would be advantageous
- Flexible with a willingness to travel up to 60% across France
- Spanish, French and English Language skills preferred
- Ability to work through a problem and maintain focus with little or no supervision
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch with Dave Sharman.