Job ID: 178844
Location: Paris, Rennes, Toulouse, Lyon, Île-de-France, Bretagne, Occitanie, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France, Europe
Salary: €90,000-€120,000 plus 20% bonus, car and benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Regional Sales Manager - Semiconductor - France
Regional Sales Manager required for a leading semiconductor manufacturer who have offices across the globe.
Suitable candidates will have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Business Development Manager/Sales Manager, and experience with analog and power components.
This is a home based role reporting into the Sales Director and you will be responsible for growing activities and demand creation across France.
This role will be working across various verticals such as telecommunications, automotive, industrial and consumer markets, and you will be responsible for a direct account as well as distribution partners. Regional Sales Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years experience within a sales/business development role within the semiconductor industry
- Good knowledge of Analog, Power, Mix-Signal and Discrete market environments
- Previous experience and knowledge of the French market environment (customers and distributors).
- Pro-active, enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills
- Willing to travel 40-60% across France
- Fluency in French and English
For more information or to apply for this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch With Dave Sharman