Job ID: 178300
Location: Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany, Europe
Salary: €70-90k, excellent bonus scheme, relocation and more!
Job Type: Permanent
Research Scientist (Computer Vision)
This Research Scientist (Computer Vision) vacancy is based 15 minutes south of Frankfurt, Germany and is available on a hybrid working model basis i.e. 2 or 3 times from home per week if needed, however most of the team is on-site daily. Our client is an established company operating within the entertainment and sports analytics industry and you’d be joining a team of 20+ Engineers and Scientists with expertise in Data Science, Computer Vision, Deep Learning. Primary responsibilities
- Develop new image & video analytics algorithms
- Adapt start-of-the-art computer vision algorithms for high-performance applications
- Research and develop new content
What’s on offer?
- PhD in Computer Vision or Deep Learning
- Experience developing mobile-based computer vision products
- Deep learning techniques
- machine learning, ideally pattern recognition
- C++ or Python
- Fluent English
- German is a benefit!
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Relocation support
- Visa support
- And much more!
This is a great opportunity for a PhD educated Research Scientist (Computer Vision). Please apply now for immediate consideration and speak with Chris Wyatt at IC Resources who is recruiting for this position in near Frankfurt, Germany.