Research Scientist (Neural Signal Processing)
I am seeking a Research Scientist with strengths in Neural Signal Processing to join a well-funded start-up driven to advance humanity to the next stage of personal computing, by creating a world where everyone has their own non-invasive brain-computer interface device. Think of the possibilities! You’ll be joining at an exciting stage of growth alongside a renowned team in the making (think Cambridge, Oxford, Imperial) doing brain-interface hardware, software and brain R&D.
Please note this position is to be based on-site a few days’ per week in central London, UK and our client would be happy to relocate and sponsor candidates who have the required experience. Primary responsibilities
Research, non-invasive brain-interface experiments and working on the co-design of neural signal processing software Required experience
What’s on offer?
- MSc or PhD from a Russel Group University or world-renowned institute for related tech, in a relevant discipline such as Neuroscience, Computer Science, Neural Engineering
- Neuro-imaging including fNIRS ( functional Near Infrared Spectroscopy )
- Post-doc and/or industry experience in neural signal processing, including electrophysiology signal analysis
- Algorithm design for a brain-computer interface ( BCI )
- Real-time implementation of signal processing algorithms
- Python and/or MATLAB
Top of the market base salary + share options Interested?
Please apply now for immediate consideration and speak with Chris Wyatt at IC Resources who is recruiting for this Research Scientist position in London, UK.