My client, a cyber security company with an innovative embedded software debugging tool, is looking to hire an experienced Sales Director to look after new clients and grow business across the West Coast. You would be selling into large Bay Area accounts in the Semiconductor, Software and Consumer industries. This is a new position due to growth and offers management potential as they will be building out a team, so if you're interested in progressing into a leadership role or already have management experience this could be the role for you. Can be based anywhere on the West Coast, Bay Area preferable.
Sales Director Requirements:
- Relevant technical degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering.
- Proven track-record of selling embedded tools, or software, to R&D teams, especially at the executive level
- Good network within big 5 companies and across the consumer, semiconductor and software industries
- Strong ability to develop new business as well as expand existing accounts.
- Strategic and 'solution' focused sales approach
If you're an experienced sales person with an established network selling into consumer and semiconductor R&D teams and are looking for the chance to help build a team at a quickly growing start-up company reach out to Anna @ IC Resources.