An international manufacturer of Power Supplies is currently seeking an experienced Sales & Business Development Manager based within Europe to cover clients throughout the whole region.
You will be directly responsible for developing and managing this specific market and therefore previous experience selling Power Supplies (Mid to High voltage) is essential.
- University degree, technical background preferred (electrical engineering)
- Experience of power supply/DCDC Converters
- Experience in selling power supplies directly into the end customer & channels
- Knowledgeable in the field of power supply and/or power electronic products
- Be able to conduct market analysis, identify new opportunities and assist engineers to develop the product fitting market requirement
- Knowledge of the key competitors’ products
- Fluent in English, being able to speak another language is an advantage
- Inquisitive and open to new innovation and technology
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and priority skills
- Independent, highly achievement driven and a team player
- In possession of driving license, willing to travel
- Able to discuss and communicate technical details both at a high level and in simple layman skills.
- Manage and Develop the European customer base
- Organize and lead support with customers and potential clients
- Identify new key account and maximize business scope with them
- Establish business relations with engineers in the respective industry
- Find opportunities for cross selling
This role is an opportunity to join a major manufacturer who are currently growing their business globally following great success in recent years. You will be the Sales Manager within this particular market for this region and therefore have full ownership of the customers. You will be encouraged to meet customers face-to-face and on-site in order to build/develop relationships with customers within the region.