Our Swiss based client is currently searching for an IC Product Engineer to be responsible for ensuring high quality and yield within a semiconductor production environment. The role will involve driving test stability yield optimisation, test time reduction and continuous quality improvement programs. Working together with the test development engineers and IC designers to ensure the smooth release of products to production will be an important part of the role.
Required skills for the IC Product Engineer will include:
- Previous semiconductor product engineering experience within a fab environment
- IC production test methodology knowledge
- Strong yield analysis skills
- Strong communication skills
- Masters Degree in Electronic Engineering or similar
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.